Wednesday 3 August 2011

Blog Purpose

Welcome,

I'm Matt; I'm an IT Consultant who currently focusses on Microsoft software including Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, OSD, Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager.

I don't claim to be the world's greatest expert in any of the topics I will post about however I do want to contribute something back to the internet which I've used extensively in my career so far.

So my purpose as I see it is to produce useful articles which will detail how I've resolved issues I've come across. Often this will be as a result of taking other articles/source and tweaking them to my requirements. So to set any expectations I won't be talking about my job/personal life but anything interesting that I learn along the way, that I'm able to share, I will endeavour to do so.